Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Deadline Extended


Tis the season for deadline extensions. I had hoped that the staff and I would be able to saddle up our contest by the end of December. However, due to an influx of stories and scheduling difficulties (ie. family coming into town, Christmas and New Years) we've decided to extend the deadline for a couple of weeks. There's also the little thing called my honeymoon which I'm going on from the 5th of January till the 12th. My wife, made me promise that I wouldn't work while we were on vacation. Being the good husband I am I've decided that it is a good idea to just postpone our deadline two weeks.

Everyone will hear back from us with your customized reviews before February 1st when a new issue will be put up online. If you've already heard from us feel free to submit again--there's no limit to the amount of submissions.

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

justin nicholes said...

beautiful photo! best of luck to you both!