Our Stories |ou(ə)r; är| story 1 |ˈstôrē| |ˈstɔri|(pl. -ries)
• Home of the hardest working staff on the Internet.
• Where you send out your short story and someone actually tells you what they think of it.
• Workshoppers extraordinaire.
• Publishers of fine fiction and great interviews with authors.
• Found at http://www.ourstories.us
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Recommended Reading: Richard Froude "The Girl Who Fell Through the Ice" ~ Witness
Richard Froude's "The Girl Who Fell Through the Ice" also appears in Witness and tells, in passages of vivid moments and experiences, a timeline of its narrator. The structure of the piece is fractured by white space and time but made coherent through connecting imagery and metaphor patterns. It explains the writer's imagination and growth and suicidal thoughts, and ends with an affirmation of storytelling. Highly recommended.