Sunday, June 5, 2011

Angkor Wat




After our sunrise session of yoga and recording some video for the project we got ourselves together and hit the road to Angkor Wat.





The thousand year old temples are a 15 minute took-took ride outside of town. I can't really describe their beauty so I may just have to let the pictures speak for me. I can tell you that it is about a thousand years old, is majestic and beautiful and was built over a period of only 37 years. We're talking beautiful and enormous.




We have an early day tomorrow, visiting our first center and such. I'll have much more to write about the stories we hear. For now enjoy Angkor Wat!





























This girl collects empty plastic bottles to resell.











Goodnight everyone!



-www.ourstories.us
-www.alexissanti.com

Location:Wat Bo Rd,Siem Reap,Cambodia

No comments: