Our Stories |ou(ə)r; är| story 1 |ˈstôrē| |ˈstɔri|(pl. -ries)
• Home of the hardest working staff on the Internet.
• Where you send out your short story and someone actually tells you what they think of it.
• Workshoppers extraordinaire.
• Publishers of fine fiction and great interviews with authors.
• Found at http://www.ourstories.us
Thursday, March 15, 2012
Mike Lacher "I'm Comic Sans, Asshole" McSweeney's Internet Tendency
Today I read Mike Lacher's "I'm Comic Sans, Asshole," and was fully delighted. My lust of words and conviction that life is worthwhile have been renewed.
"Listen up. I know the shit you've been saying behind my back. You think I'm stupid. You think I'm immature. You think I'm a malformed, pathetic excuse for a font. Well think again, nerdhole, because I'm Comic Sans, and I'm the best thing to happen to typography since Johannes fucking Gutenberg."